Sit-on Frame Support
Many of my friends have complained that their sit-ons had limited mobility and that the ball attachment would squeak.
To fix these issues my sit-on incorporates the same unique double-ball upright as the Crowsfoot Studio Pedestal Stand that uses nylon balls to eliminate wear and squeaking. This gives me a great range of movement since it swivels top and bottom it also makes for rapid angle changes or folding.
I use high quality brass-insert knobs, which unlike wingnuts, eliminates slippage of bolts.
CUSTOM DUMBBELL LENGTHS AVAILABLE
- Tapered sit-on paddle for comfort
- Tilt, swivels and rotates
- Industrial quality easy-grip knobs
- Squeak-free industrial quality nylon balls
- Aesthetically pleasing and snag-free rounded edges
- Can be used for most popular clamping frames
- Double-ball joint for maximum swiveling angle adjustment
- Handcrafted from solid ash hardwood with super-strong laminated clamping block
- When in use, sit-on paddle 5½" (14 cm) wide, 17" (44 cm) long with a 9" (23 cm) taper, height from chair to centre of ball is 10" (25 cm*)
- When folded for traveling the package dimensions are 17" (43 cm) x 5½" (14 cm) x 4¼" (12 cm)
* Standard double-ball upright; custom sizes available
- 2¾ lbs (1.25 kg)